Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New George R.R. Martin Related Project Over at Hebban

I've been thinking about doing this project on Random Comments but it seemed a bit daunting so I kept putting it of. So instead of running it over here, I decided to do it over at the Dutch language book site Hebban and try to keep this blog running at the same time. Makes perfect sense. Really it does. One of my better decisions. Now stop laughing!

Anyway, since I am sick and tired of hearing about A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones, I decided to review Martin's career spanning collection Dreamsongs: A RRetrospective. It contains bits of just about everything he has done besides A Song of Ice and Fire. Well, truth be told there a Hedge Knight story in it but that is all. The project has turned into a series of ten articles, the first of which went up yesterday. From now on Hebban will run an article every Tuesday (provided I can get the last three parts delivered in time).

You can find the first part over here. Don't forget your Dutch dictionary ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment